Mobikwik is one of the fastest and most popular app and website for mobile recharge, Bill payments, DTH Recharges. Mobikwik is an easy to use app and accepts all types of payments like Debit card, credit card, Net-banking etc. With the user-friendly looks and fast service Mobikwik has been a widely lovable and growing app in the world. I have been using this app from 4-weeks, it’s a great app and I am loving it, as online recharge, and electricity bills are very easy to be paid by this app in just seconds.
There are following features of Mobikwik App:
- Instant Online Recharge
- Pay Electricity Bills Online in minutes
- Shop online on various merchants like eBay, Dominos, BookMyshow etc. and get exclusive offers
- Transfer money online to your friends, and family
- Mobikwik wallet is a great feature through which you can recharge in less than 10 seconds
- Simple one click recharges are also available, means the recharges which you have done previously, can be accessed to recharge your mobile with same amount, so as to save your time and do your recharge fast and secure.
Services Provided By Mobikwik
The different services that Mobikwik provides are:
- Online mobile recharge for :
Prepaid— Airtel, Idea Online Recharge ,Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Docomo, BSNL, Aircel, Uninor,Loop Mobile, MTS and Videocon.
Postpaid: Airtel, Idea, Tata Docomo,Vodafone, & Reliance.
- Data Card recharge: Reliance , MTS, Tata Photon, Netconnect, MBlaze & Idea Netsetter.
- DTH Recharge(Satellite TV):Dish TV, Tata Sky, Sun Direct, Videocon D2H, Airtel DTH& Reliance Big TV.
- Electricity Bill Payments: BSES Yamuna, NDPL, Reliance Energy, BSES Rajdhani & MSEB Mumbai.
- Landline Bill Payments: Airtel, Reliance Communications, MTNL and Tata Communications.
- Gas Bill’s : Mahanagar Gas Limited.
- Life Insurance Policy payments: IndiaFirst, ICICI Prudential and Birla SunLife and Tata AIG .
Review about Mobikwik : What I felt
As I have need of recharging my mobile for data plans and also my DTH at home once in a while every month, I mainly use Mobikwik as it is faster, secure and provides me with lots of offers which can be used to buy things from online shopping websites at low prices. As the app is very small in size, and also is very fast to open, it consumes very less time for recharging my mobile. I mainly use Mobikwik Wallet which makes it more easier for me to recharge online.
So, in my view this app is one of the best app for recharging, paying your bills online. So, must try this app once.
These are my reviews, what do you think about this app? Do provide your comments below.
Originally posted 2014-09-01 22:07:44.