As I discussed in previous post: How to protect Blog Content from being copied that it is a good choice to keep the RSS feed length short so as your blog content does not get copied, so I got questions from visitors that how to set the RSS feed length. So, here I have brought a post to change RSS feed length in blogger.
It is very simple task you will have to follow these simple steps:
Steps to change RSS feed length in Blogger
- Go to your Blogger dashboard.
- Now click on the setting option as shown below:
- Now next click on others option as shown above.
- Then you may see option naming Site Feed–> Allow Blog feed option
- Click on it and the you can choose out of options: “full” it will show full post in RSS feed, “Short” Will show up to 400 words and Until jumpers It will show your post up to Jumper in RSS feeds and Last option is “none” Your articles will not be indexed(So never choose this).
- Now click on your choice.
- Click on done.
And that’s it. Job done.
Recommended post:How to protect Blog Content from being copied
Was this helpful for you?? What is your choice and why do share with our visitors 😀
Originally posted 2013-07-07 20:10:00.