In previous post of mine I had discussed how to make your titles SEO friendly. Now next step for making your website more SEO friendly is adding breadcrumbs to your blog. Now, some of you may not know that what is breadcrumbs, so first let me tell you what it is actually.
This makes your website more seo friendly. So, lets now discuss steps to add this to your blogger website.
Here are the steps:
How to add breadcrumbs to blogger?
- Back up your template first.
- Go to blogger dashboard >> Edit HTML
- Click on expand widget or format widget which option is available.
- After that with help of ctrl+F find the code below:
- Now when you got that just below it add this code:
|<b:include data=’posts’ name=’breadcrumb’/>|
- Then Find the below code :
|<b:includable id=’main’ var=’top’>|
- Just above it add this code:
- Now find this code: ]]></b:skin>
/* Breadcrumbs by http://www.allbloggingways.com/ */
padding:5px 5px 5px 0px;
margin: 0px 0px 15px 0px;
border-bottom:3px double #e6e4e3;
- Just click on save template now and you are done.
Originally posted 2013-07-18 21:28:00.