As you may have noticed, most of the professional-looking video guides all tend to have one thing in common: They have subtitles. It is amazing how this one simple touch can really make a video look much more professional, and if nothing else it shows the viewer that a certain amount of effort went into the production of the video. Add to that the fact that subtitles are just generally helpful to begin with and it is something that you really should consider carefully.
Although you may be worried that adding subtitles to your videos will be complicated, the Movavi Video Editor actually makes the process relatively easy. With it all you need to do to add subtitles to video is:
Adding subtitles to videos steps:
1. Add the video that you want to subtitle to the Movavi Video Editor by clicking on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and selecting it.
2. Go to the ‘Media’ section and drag and drop the video into the ‘Timeline’.
3. Click on the ‘Titles’ button and select a style that you feel fits your subtitles. If you want you can preview it by left-clicking any of the icons.
4. Once you’ve decided on a style, right-click it and select ‘Add to Title Track’ if you want the text to appear over the footage – like subtitles normally do.
5. Double-click the text frame in the preview window and type in the text you want to add.
6. If you want to adjust the font style, size, color, or opacity, expand the ‘Settings’ panel to do so.
7. When you’re satisfied, save your video using one of the presets available to optimize it for the device or platform you’re using.
To fully subtitle a video you’ll have to repeat this process until you’ve ensured that the entire voiceover appears as subtitles in the appropriate places. Matching the subtitles to the voiceover is important, so if you want you may want to plan that part out beforehand.
Be sure to also take advantage of the Movavi Video Editor’s other features to enhance the video quality, adjust the audio, insert special effects and filters, use stylish transitions between scenes, and much more. With their help you could correct most of the common problems with videos while also adding some polish to it so that it really stands out.
Frankly speaking by the time you’re done editing your video it could look as though it was really and truly professionally produced. Of course it will take a little bit of trial and error as well as experimentation to get there, but because all the features of this video editor are so intuitive you shouldn’t run into too many issues.