Search Engine optimization is very essential term that is used for bring your website;s ranking up in all search Engines. The HTML title tag is very essential factor that plays a important role in bringing your website organic traffic. So, in this post I will be discussing the method to add SEO title tag for blogger.
If you want to increase the click through rate(CTR) and SERP of your website then this is a great factor that is behind increasing that. By default in Mozilla Firefox you can see that you can observe your blogs title appearing on each page when you load one, as you can see in below image.
Now if this is case of your’s website then it is not fully SEO friendly, if you get this title tag for every post then this is not seo friendly. So, I will provide with the method to convert this thing to SEO friendly nature.
Edit title tag code
Follow these easy steps: Here is a great Tag & Title Service for all our blogger visitors.
- Go to blogger dashboard
- Click on template
- Back up your template before moving further.
- Click on edit template.
- Now click on format template for new blogger users and expand template for older version using bloggers.
- Now press: ctrl+F and search for below code:
Now when you find it just replace the following code with it:
By this method you will get post Title followed by Blog title:
Post Title tag followed by Blog title
by this method you will get your post title and then your blog name with it.
Replace this code in above code by the name you want to set of your blog or keywords. This will surely make your title tag seo rich.
Only Post Title tags to show up
If you want to show only post title tag then you can use this code:
- This will surely increase your blog traffic from search engines within two to three days. Just apply any of these methods for adding seo title tag for blogger that suits you 😀
- And just save the template after that.
- You are done with it.
- Now when you follow all above steps you will get such results:
Below is Examples of Title Tags:
Hope you have applied the above steps and made your website SEO friendly. Do comment if you liked the post. Comments are necessary 😛