The first and the main step in the field of blogging to index your website to google is add your website to Google Webmasters. Now if you are finding way to add your website to Google webmasters then here I have brought a simple tutorial for it. Just follow these easy steps and you will be able to index your website to Google webmasters. If you haven’t added your website to Google webmasters yet then you are missing the most important step in field of blogging. So, just complete this step.
Steps for adding website to Google Webmasters
- If you have Gmail account that most bloggers mainly have then you need not to create a new account.
- Just click Here for entering to Google webmasters.
- Now when you have entered you will get a screen as shown below:
- When you click on the link shown above it will ask you to enter Gmail account name and password. Just fill that and sign into the Google Webmasters.
- Now when you have signed into Google webmasters: You will get screen shown below:
- Now just click on add site as shown above and enter the URL address to the screen shown below:
- Now you are done. Just click on submit and that’s all. You have indexed your website to Google webmasters, in few easy steps.
- In next tutorial I will be showing all the different tools are available in Google webmasters and how to use them for boosting up your website status. So for that just subscribe to us for all latest news from AllBloggingWays.
- Thanks 🙂
Hope this was helpful for you. And you have an idea now how to indexed your website to Google webmasters. If you have any problem in any aspect then do comment. Also comment for your responses below. 😀
Do comment for your response.