In seo articles of mine I have been advising you to always write quality content on your blog. Today I am going to discuss that how to write a quality content for your blog. These tips will help in increasing your blog’s reputation as reputation of a blog always depends upon the content it has.
You must have heard of this “Quality is the king”. Here are the step that will make your post a king.
Follow these tips carefully:
1. Choose Keyword For heading
The first step for quality content is choosing an appropriate heading for your post. Choose a keyword that you thing would be searched by most of the people.
The heading keyword is most important aspect of increasing traffic to your blog.
2. Choose Subheadings for your post
Think of the subheadings that you will use in your blog post. These subheading helps a lot in attracting people’s attraction towards it. So, choose appropriate sub-headings.
3. Research for your content and add your ideas
Reasearch for the topic you are writing on internet and provide the best you know and the mixing of these both things will help you in producing a quality post.
4. Avoid These Mistakes
You must avoid the following mistakes in your post:
- Grammatical Mistakes: Grammatical mistakes must be avoided as much as you can.
- Avoid using long paragraphs, provide gap after some point.
- Don’t write unwanted things in the post
- Don’t use hard words in your post. Use as simple words as you can in the post.
5. Internal And external Links
Provide internal and external links in your post. This helps in increasing the frequency of your page views. And also is a key of increasing page rank.
6. Insert Images to post
Provide a image in your post that is relevant to your post. This is an impression of quality post. “A picture can provide 1000 words” great saying.
You can provide only one image per post. Don’t provide to many images in the post.
7. Justify your content
Justify your content. As post looks nice and in order when we justify it.
If you don’t know what justifying the content is then follow these steps;
- You must have seen option like this in your Microsoft word, or the blogging toolbar. Just select whole your content by ctrl+A and click on this button which is shown below.
You are done!!!
If you have followed these steps then you have created a quality post.
Do you have some more points to add??? Comment!!