The XML Site map is the index of all the posts of your website. It is like a directory of all webpages on your site. By following the given steps you will be able to submit your Site map to all search engines and you will not have to ping manually for adding your website to different directories. This helps in search engines to add the webpages of your website that may have been missed by Bots of search engines.
So just follow the given steps and you are done with it.
Recommended Post: Off Page Optimization Techniques in SEO- Best one
Generate Complete site map for your Blogger Website
This method can be followed by both www.example.blogspot.com or www.example.com websites.
Have a look at it as it may reduce your efforts by large amount:
- Open the Sitemap Generator and type full name of your website in it.
- Click the button showing Create site map.
- Now next step is that go to the Blogger page–> Click on Settings–>Search preferences–> Custom Robot.txt option available.
- You will get a picture as shown below when you generate your site map.
- Cop the entire text. And paste it on the robot.txt option
- Save the settings you are done!!!
Was It easy??? Pls Comment if you like it 🙂